The Centennial Renovation capital campaign is underway!
Construction of the new building will begin Summer 2019, with expected completion in early 2020. As we celebrate our centennial year, this building renovation will transform the Millinocket Memorial Library into a state-of-the-art regional center of knowledge and discovery.
How You Can Help
Your donation to the campaign is an investment in the future of our region and our children. Please make yours today!
You can also support the campaign by:
- telling your friends, family, and neighbors about the project
- attending an Open House Info Session every Wednesday at 4:00pm at the Library
- exploring our website to learn more about our renovation plans, how to donate or make a pledge, and FAQs
- stopping by the library during our open hours
- becoming a member of the Friends of the Millinocket Memorial Library
- volunteering at the Library
Construction is scheduled to begin Spring 2019!
Our Capital Campaign Committee
Thank you to the Capital Campaign Committee for all of their efforts in this project and raising funds for the library: Meghan Cooper, Gretchen Davis, Jerry Davis, Matt DeLaney, Albert Fowler, Marian Fowler, Bill Hinton, Randy Jackson, Bruce Rioux, and Kitty St. John.
We couldn’t do this without you…