Reserve or Renew Books
RESERVE OR RENEW BOOKS
Most items can be renewed with the exception of material that is already on reserve. If you would like to reserve or renew an item, you can drop by the Circulation Desk in person; you may also call or email us on our Contact | Directions page. To reserve or renew books, you will need to provide the following information:
- The Date the Book is Due
- Name of the Author
- Title of the Book
Please keep in mind some items may already have reserves on them. If you are interested in reserving an item it is advised you do so as early as possible.
- If no one is waiting for for items, they can be renewed or reserved.
- Renewals for all items except videos, DVD’s, magazines and reserved titles may be made via email as mentioned under reserve or renew books above.
- Overdue fines are twenty cents ($.20) per day book when the library is open. Fines for overdue videos and DVD’s are one dollar ($1.00) per day. Maximum fines are as follows per item: Book, audio and CD – $3.00; Magazine, paperback or juvenile title – $3.00; Video and DVD – $5.00.
- Patrons who have overdue items are notified by phone when the material has been overdue for one (1) week. After five (5) weeks, we will bill for replacement costs and fines.
- A book drop is available when the library is closed next to the front door.