While we are now open to the public, we continue our curbside pickup service to provide a safe, touch-free way to access books, DVDs, and gear for those who would rather not enter the building.
Below is an overview of how curbside pickup works, or you can watch our video tutorial.
HOW IT WORKS
- Request your books, DVDs, or gear ahead of time online or over the phone (207-723-7020). Learn how to request items here.
- We’ll call you to let you know when they’re ready for pick-up.
- Pick them up within 1 week at our curbside window at 5 Maine Avenue.
- When you’re here, call us (207-723-7020) or use our doorbell, and we’ll pass you your items.
Curbside pickup hours are the same as our regular hours of operation.
- Mondays, 10am-5pm
- Tuesdays, 1pm-5pm
- Wednesdays, 10am-5pm
- Thursdays, 10am-5pm
- Fridays, 10am-5pm
- Return books and DVDs using our new book drop on the south side of the 5 Maine Avenue building.
- There will be no fines for any items returned late.
Prints jobs may be handled through our Curbside Pickup service, if desired. To do this, either call (207) 723-7020 when you arrive outside the library, and a staff member will come to the curbside entrance to assist OR email your print job to email@example.com with the information below, and we will contact you when it is ready for pickup:
- Your name
- How many copies you would like
- Whether it should be single or double sided
- Whether you would like color or black and white prints
- The best way to contact you
Print jobs under 10 pages are free. Over ten pages, prints are 25 cents per page for black & white and 50 cents per page for color. More about printing, scanning, and faxing here.